Marcel Hof trained for 25 years together with his brother, Wim Hof (Iceman) in nature exploring the boundaries of physical and mental possibilities.
After almost dying under the Ice, he discovered what total surrender is, and slowly from then everything changed. Now from the insight of what he calls the formless form, he began working with this principle and seeing the life force, which is love in everyone and everybody.
In this episode, Pete and Marcel discuss his journey, where it all started and how Marcel (and his partner Anicha Vos) are transforming individuals and helping them become the best version of themselves.
- Testing the boundaries of human performance – how cold endurance and immersion can transform life
- The importance of living in the now to create something new
- The connection between breath, voice and heart
- Connecting with nature to unlock your innate knowledge and power.
- Autonomy and why it’s vital to your growth and development
- Awareness of who you really are.
Plus so much more
Learn more about Marcel
at SimplyConscious we believe in the wisdom of the crowd and in the genius of the everyday person. when we connect and collaborate we enable each other to create more intelligent and sustainable solutions for living and working together. join us.
GET ACCESS TO 10-DAY FREE TRAINING:
‘How to access your inner wisdom and ignite your own genius’
Connect with us: